The 'Floral-Etched' from the collection 'The Brass Rebounds' is a set of tableware in the form of a round spice box comprising of a base container, 7 containers of 40 ml each, 1 lid and 1 spoon, handcrafted in pure brass. The set comes in a glossy finish and the lid depicts a beautiful hand etched floral pattern. The 'Floral-Etched' is a perfect home item which can be used for safely storing spices as well as refreshments like sugar and aniseed in the kitchen and bring a perfect blend of desire, enthusiasm and charm into your home.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the rich tradition and discipline of Uttar Pradesh.
- The spice box comes with a beautifully hand-etched lid depicting a floral pattern and a matte finish.
- Comes with 7 detachable containers of 40 ML each.
Brass is Handcrafted, Hand Etched in Floral Pattern and Fine Polished in Matte Finish
SPICE BOX: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 2.6), SPOON: (L * W ) = (3.3 * 0.8) Inch
1 Box With Lid, 7 Containers, 1 Spoon
- Doesn’t come with the spices as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.